Skip to content
Just diagnosed Friday with adhd and im a mommy......
mommysrock0617 posted:
This is for the MD -
I am 26 years old, I am a very devoted christian, mother, and wife. I was just diagnosed with inattentive and hyperactive ahdh on Friday. It took me a very long time to admit I needed help and to go in and get diagnosed. I am successful working for a clinic but struggle tremendously with juggling everyday things...... Anxiety, schedule changes, chores, staying active, staying committed to things, being organized etc. I try very very hard and want to do good in life. Now I need advice from an MD on here...... I have an 8 mo. Old and a husband that's working full time and going to school full time so I have A LOT going on. I go on meds next week I have stop breastfeeding ( I am upset) but I know this is what I have to do. HELP this momma!!!

mattthecat responded:
bump

Featuring Experts

My foray into the field of ADHD began by chance. In 1999, I picked up a library book about the brain. And what I read changed my life and my husband&#...More

Helpful Tips

How I explained ADHD tardiness to my angry wife
The back story here is my wife and I had been in a "discussion" for about a week. It was pretty intense. She was upset that I got home over ... More
Was this Helpful?
31 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.