Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
My partner has ADHD and calls me another girl name?
An_251718 posted:
My partner has Adhd and we been dating for one year. My partner had a close friend who was named Yesenia. According to him she dated a good friend of his in the passed. For the passed years she been dating her present boyfriend . .

His called me this name three different times.

The first time we called me this name were arguing and he said yesenia why are you blah.... i was like who is yesenia?

The second time he said i told my friend that if looses his paying for my vacation with yesenia? refering to me

This passed weekend we went to a restaurant. The waiter said Yesenia party of three? My partner said oh look they are calling your name? i said what? he said they are saying yesenia party of three?

I dont know if this is part of his ADHD? or whats going on? I dont want to be harsh on him because he says that he doesnt know why he confuses my name with her? i dont know if something is going on?

He stoped talking to her when this problems began? he claims that he hasent talked to her in months.

Im confused and i dont know what to think? If anyone with ADHD or who had a similiar situation could give me advice?

Featuring Experts

My foray into the field of ADHD began by chance. In 1999, I picked up a library book about the brain. And what I read changed my life and my husband&#...More

Helpful Tips

Think really hard about medicating children
As a 22 year old with ADHD the best thing my parents ever did for me was not medicate me. I realized the tests I took at the age of 7 and ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 10 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.