Skip to content
Ex repeatedly not giving my son his ADHD medicine
prim05 posted:
Hello, I am new here and was looking for some help/advice. My son has ADHD and a severe learning disability and is on daily meds. For the past several months my ex keeps "forgetting" to give our son his meds on the weekend visits. This throws my son totally off track interferes with his sleep, ect. I have talked to my ex about this several times but it continues to happen. I have a schedule here at my home, and my son takes his medicine at the same time every day. I am custodial parent and my son lives with me and has weekend visitation with dad from Friday evening to Sundays at 6pm. I am lost as to what to do.

Featuring Experts

My foray into the field of ADHD began by chance. In 1999, I picked up a library book about the brain. And what I read changed my life and my husband&#...More

Helpful Tips

How I explained ADHD tardiness to my angry wife
The back story here is my wife and I had been in a "discussion" for about a week. It was pretty intense. She was upset that I got home over ... More
Was this Helpful?
31 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.