Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Is ADD that bad really? How bad is it for you?
mattthecat posted:
I am of two minds on ADD and possibly ADHD. I have always felt that the only reason to do any thing about the symptoms at all is to live with those around me and to stay employed. I my self do not mind the day dreams or jumping from subject to subject. The symptoms have always made me feel creative and alive. I have even enjoyed the times when I found something i found some thing i have enjoyed doing and mastered it in no time because I focus every thing in to it all at once.
On the other hand I do not enjoy the fact that when I have to do any thing I am not 100% in to I have to use tricks or medicine to get them accomplished.
So to sum it up I have never felt to burdened with ADD. What do you think how do your symptoms affect you. Does ADD/ADHD really make life that hard?

Featuring Experts

My foray into the field of ADHD began by chance. In 1999, I picked up a library book about the brain. And what I read changed my life and my husband&#...More

Helpful Tips

How Can You Get Most Out This Community?
Hello members, Welcome to the ADD/ADHD community! Please feel free to post or join in any discussions on this community. Useful ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.