Skip to content
Arsenic poisoning
Zuziahelen posted:
I believe my husband was poisoning me. One day he stopped me coming down the stairs and he coming up. He stopped me and started saying something " do you know that there's a poison that won't show up in a autopsy" he was watching the ID cannel all the time. He started saying these things a lot to me after that. Our marriage was over. I had fallen one day after coming out of the shower. I had not taken any medication since the day before at 1600. I fell hit my head on a marble strip that divided the bathroom floor to the closet. If u close the closet door it's the strip that is directly under the door. I went straight up in the air. The last thin I remember was my feet straight and way above my head. I awoke with my husband kicking me with his feet. No compassion. So instead of calling an ambulance or taking me to ER he put me in bed.so at some point I woke up because I had to pee. I tried to get out of bed, I was so dizzy I fell to the floor. Crawled to the bathroom and grabbed onto the bathroom counter to try and stand up. I ended up falling forward and hitting the front of my head. I know I must have been out for hours. I was weak and couldn't stand. I crawled to the top of the stairs trying to call my Husbands name. He came to the stairs and asked what I wanted. I was screaming to take me to the ER & I had the phone in my hands. So he takes me to the ER, takes the MD to the side and tells him I'm on a bunch of narcotics and I really didn't hit hit my head. I didn't have any bumps outward . They never started an IV, never drew blood or gave me narcan! If I was in there for drugs why didn't they give me the narcan? With in one week I had the biggest bald spot in the back of my head , where I hit it. I also found out my husband had left me in bed for over 2 days. I started having these horrible headaches and severe stomach cramping. My GI MD did all these tests and he thought all my cramping may be my pancreas. That my small artery maybe trying to act like my large artery. So I started on elavil. I drink herbal tea every night . He left for a weekend to go visit friends. I worked the day he left. I came home that night had my herbal tea. I was going out with girlfriends the next day. I woke up with a pounding headache . Took Motrin went back to bed and @2 hours later had horrible diarrhea . Then I couldn't get off the floor. I stayed there for 2 days sick. My friend, Diane came over and helped me. I dumped all the sugar out and she brought me new milk. I decided to leave the other gallon of milk in the fridge. When my husband returned home, he went to the fridge and asked why there was another thing of milk in the fridge. I just told him there was something with the taste I didn't like. He immediately took a glass out of the cupboard and poured the old milk in a glass and drank it down fast and said," there's nothing wrong with this milk" it just confirmed to me that he had laced my tea bag before he left. I fled from him and moved to another state. I believe he was experimenting with me for sometime. Plus he was abusive behind closed doors. Bruises in places u cover. He is extremely intelligent and we have a karate school in Mt. Pleasant , SC. He can talk to people on any level. He did international sales before the school started 2003. He is wicked with high intelligence.. Drinks a lot of whiskey behind closed doors and prefers that over beer. I believe he has been poisoning me while I was with him. My nausea and horrible abdominal pains and sudden bouts of nausea , vomiting and horrible abdominal pain followed by diarrhea r gone . He appears to people he is a saint. He is a business man and parents think he is a great instructor. They really don't know this man at all. After17 years with him, I think I do. I fear for my life . If anything should ever happen to me. It would be my soon to be x husband . Any suggestions? Do u believe he was poisoning me?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Sorry but what does this have to do with ADD/ADHD? You need to call a woman's shelter.

Featuring Experts

My foray into the field of ADHD began by chance. In 1999, I picked up a library book about the brain. And what I read changed my life and my husband&#...More

Helpful Tips

How I explained ADHD tardiness to my angry wife
The back story here is my wife and I had been in a "discussion" for about a week. It was pretty intense. She was upset that I got home over ... More
Was this Helpful?
31 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.