Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Improper Concentration and Anxiety
Bharani_Ram posted:
Hi Friends,I am having some stress like issue but I cant figure it out what it is.I am 25 and working as an engineer.Below are my issues.
1.When I am chatting with others I speak by start looking at their eyes initially but I cant hold there.After some time my eyes started to focus their mouth,ears etc and my thinking also blurs.
2.When two person are standing infront of me,i cant focus on person 1 who is speaking to me,instead my mind tries to see person 2,so I cant concentrate

3.When I am in public place,I feel somebody is watching me,this makes me nervous.
Please suggest me some remedies to overcome these.

Featuring Experts

My foray into the field of ADHD began by chance. In 1999, I picked up a library book about the brain. And what I read changed my life and my husband&#...More

Helpful Tips

How I explained ADHD tardiness to my angry wife
The back story here is my wife and I had been in a "discussion" for about a week. It was pretty intense. She was upset that I got home over ... More
Was this Helpful?
31 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.