Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
phentermine
wilsoncandace97 posted:
im 15 and i go to alternative education i have i difficult time consintrating for long periods of time and since im in alterative i do all my work online so basicley reading on the computer...latley ive been easly distracted and not getting much work done so a friend gave me a phentermine she said it helps her stay focused so i tried it, ive never done better in the first hour i completed 3 lessons ! for me thats amazing considering that i on a reguler bases only get 5 a day so my question is should i ask my docter about phentermine ? and why does this medication effect me in such a positive way?

Featuring Experts

My foray into the field of ADHD began by chance. In 1999, I picked up a library book about the brain. And what I read changed my life and my husband&#...More

Helpful Tips

How I explained ADHD tardiness to my angry wife
The back story here is my wife and I had been in a "discussion" for about a week. It was pretty intense. She was upset that I got home over ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.