Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Inflammatory Glaucoma
An_255132 posted:
Hi My wife had been diagnosed with inflammatory glaucoma with high intra ocular pressure. She went through eye operation first time during Nov 2012. However her eye pressure again went up within few months of treatment and doctor did another minor operation on her eyes during sep 2013 where they opened the conjunctiva at the limbus and it was dissected free..Doctor mentioned that operation was little complicated due to moderate fibrosis. They applied Mitomycin for one min ( since there was no possible entrance into the eye due to a fibrotic scleral flap) after that flow was re-established and eye pressure went back to normal also the red eye scars in the eye ball went off within few days.

It's been 4.5 months now ( Jan 2014) her eye pressure has again increased (to 32) and she has also got distorted red scar in her eyes. To reduce the pressure she has been advised to take diamox tablet.

Going through operation time and again is very painful for my wife.We are really worried and looking for an immediate suggestion from an expert doctor.

We really appreciate your kind help and suggestion.

Regards

Featuring Experts

My foray into the field of ADHD began by chance. In 1999, I picked up a library book about the brain. And what I read changed my life and my husband&#...More

Helpful Tips

love @business@home@marriage@inter caste@vashikaran@problem solution baba ji +91-9815934087
@india best astrologer +91-9815934087 1. Business related problems.2. Husband and wife relationship.3. Be free from enemy / 2nd wife 4. ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.