Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
ADD & safe mediciations if one has eye condition
An_255444 posted:
My wife is 53 and we both feel she is ADD and a history exist in her family. She is checked every 6 months for a potential eye condition-narrow angle glaucoma ( at present she does not have-- but they do some type of pressure check on her eyes. Question is there a safe medication that would not have any side effects on the eye???

atti_editor responded:
Hi and thank you for posting,

I think that this is a question best asked of your wife's doctor. He/she will be able to tell you the right ADHD medication to take that won't have any side effects on her eyes. In the meantime, here is some information on ADHD medication choices, effects and more .

Best wishes,
Atti

Featuring Experts

My foray into the field of ADHD began by chance. In 1999, I picked up a library book about the brain. And what I read changed my life and my husband&#...More

Helpful Tips

love problems solution baba ji +91-9888401510
Get all solutions in your life within 48 hours and with 100% guaranteed. With in astrology systematic call to guru ji +91 9888401510 and ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.