Skip to content
New Study: kids with adhd may benefit from brain wave training in school
An_255604 posted:
After reading your article: kids with adhd may benefit from brain wave training in school and finding the original abstract I realized that the neurofeedback control group was play attention. If anyone is looking for an alternative to medication this is the way to go! I tried the medication but did not like the side effects I saw with my 8 yr. old and turned to this company with outstanding success! We are now on to new journeys in life and she liked it so much we are using their Math Skill Set so "I can be the bestest in my class." Well, guess what? We are bestest friends as well, a day I never in my wildest dreams thought would come true.

Featuring Experts

My foray into the field of ADHD began by chance. In 1999, I picked up a library book about the brain. And what I read changed my life and my husband&#...More

Helpful Tips

How I explained ADHD tardiness to my angry wife
The back story here is my wife and I had been in a "discussion" for about a week. It was pretty intense. She was upset that I got home over ... More
Was this Helpful?
31 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.