Skip to content
stopped vyvanse cold turkey
An_255967 posted:
I have been taking vyvanse for over a year and the last two months began feeling depressed doc started me on welbutrin with no luck then added prestiq it made me sick I couldn't take nsaids like naproxen which was prescribed for cysts also the pharmacy flagged my flexaril that I take for headaches finally after being prescribed 11 pills a day for bull **** I quit everything cold turkey. Even lowered my caffeine in take and must say that it's been a week now and all I've experienced is nightmares (which do suck ) and increased headache due to my hypoglycemia I eat something and they go away but I feel great before I was a basket case stayed in bed yelled and complained all day very bad anxiety now I'm normal again. Seven days with no prescriptions and I seriously feel better than I have since I started vyvanse when I started it I thought I needed it because of my focus but now I feel like I should pull my head out of my rear and be an adult being 24 with two kids college and work...who wouldn't want legal speed? No more dependency..i couldn't hold a job I'd get hired because I'm good with words but barely made the probationary period before I quit. 24 and 11 pills a day for a year how about no. I don't suggest anything or anyone to do this because it may not work for you I was only on antidepressants for two months. I choose this route for me. I will keep you updated remember today is only the seventh day.

Featuring Experts

My foray into the field of ADHD began by chance. In 1999, I picked up a library book about the brain. And what I read changed my life and my husband&#...More

Helpful Tips

How Can You Get Most Out This Community?
Hello members, Welcome to the ADD/ADHD community! Please feel free to post or join in any discussions on this community. Useful ... More
Was this Helpful?
28 of 30 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.