Skip to content
Thank you Gina
readyfor30plus posted:
Gina,

Thank you for validating that ADHD is real and has serious impacts on the lives of its companions.

There is a push to disqualify the condition which is unfortunate and kinda demeaning.

I feel so misunderstood and find it difficult to silent the voice in my head that tells me I am what people say I am. Lazy, crazy, all over the place, unreliable, inconsistent, arrogant, incompetent, and the like.

We are truly amazing people with a special way of thinking that I believe holds the key to a lot of awesome that this life has to offer.

Run on fellow ADHD's, RUN ON!

Take the Poll

What is the most common/most hurtful misconception about you based on your ADHD?
  • Lazy
  • Crazy
  • Other
vote
View Poll Results

Featuring Experts

My foray into the field of ADHD began by chance. In 1999, I picked up a library book about the brain. And what I read changed my life and my husband&#...More

Helpful Tips

Focus on what is fixable
I'm a 41 yo mom of 4. When I feel like I can't get it all together with my house, I seek help of a caregiver who lives to organize instead ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.