Skip to content
Yeast and Mold Allergy Diet
An_190934 posted:
I am just curious as to what I can eat since I am allergic to all forms of yeast and molds? I am also allergic to celery, caffine, grasses, trees, and a host of other things such as dog and cat dander. I am also a diabetic. I have read conflicting opinions about fruits and vegetables. My fiance is also an insulin dependent diabetic with protein issues because of it. My spec needs daughter is allergic to eggs. Fixing different meals for all of us is out of the question money and time wise. Please help.

ryanandleigh responded:
Check out this website and be sure to click on the link for foods that contain yeast. http://www.allergy-details.com/yeast-allergy/yeast-allergy/

My daughter has an allergy to yeast and a whole bunch of other foods as well as environmental allergies. Yeast is in so many things. You really need to read labels.

Helpful Tips

Relief for urticaria
I had suffered from hives for six years until one doctor (an allergist) finally discovered that it was chronic urticaria. I am allergic to ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Asthma and Allergies Center