Itchy skin with bumps
An_242789 posted:
I have been suffering from dry itchy skin and bumps with clear liquid inside. Sometime the bumps itch but most of the time they don't. I took an allergy test and it came back with me being allergic to shellfish and cats. The cat allergy was not high. I do not own a cat but my neighbors do. I get red hives on my arm and sometime they itch and sometimes they don't. I tried anti-histamines, creams, ointments but nothing takes away the itching except Nystatin and Triamcinolone Acetonide. Heat makes the condition worse. I don't know what else to do.

Amelia_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi An,

I'm sorry to hear of this concern and hope that things get better. Here is a great Cat Allergy Overview for you to look over and see what things to avoid and tips to keeping reactions away.

Remember, that even cat-owning friends that you are around may carry the dander, though there cat is not with you all. I hope that you will speak to your doctor/allergist about your reactions and better ways of control. Best of luck!

Please keep us posted!
Amelia
The difference between an itch and an allergy is about one hundred bucks. - Anonymous