Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
allergy symptons
crazyitchy posted:
Do any of you itch so bad that spots/rash have occured? They are spreading all over my body and I can hardly stand it. Any suggestions for relief?

sgbl88 responded:
Hi.

You should probably see your doctor, but I have similar symptoms. Pollen can make exposed skin very itchy. I take a liquid benadryl type product when this starts.

Contact dermatitis can also cause it. I had a reaction to something a few weeks ago that caused a bad hive like rash on my legs. I had to have a topical prescription to clear it.

Feel better.

God bless.
Sonya
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end... Ye shall seek me, and find [me]

An_244249 responded:
My itching has been so bad that I have scratched myself until my skin is raw on my legs, arms, waist. under bust. My dermatologist gave me a RX for a cream that does stop the itching (Perrigo Triamcinolone Acetonide Cream USP, 0.1%).
I think my itching was more of a dry skin issue than allergy.
Good luck!

diagnosos responded:
I started that about 7 years ago. Went to several dermatologists. No Help. Went to the cleveland clinic. No help . 2 years ago tried anotner derm and . Found something. She did a biopsy and found something. Can't remember what exactly.But they gave me ic ketoconazole 1 per day and ic sulfameth / tmp ds tab . Believe me She was a God sent. Just a thought . Hope this helps you or anyone else that reads this. God bless You

Health Insurance in Your State

Learn about plans, benefits, and costs in your state's Marketplace.

From WebMD

Helpful Tips

Eczema CareExpert
Emerging research has shown that skin barrier dysfunction plays a central role in atopic dermatitis. Both the involved skin and even the ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 34 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Asthma and Allergies Center