Lemon Allergy
deluxehd posted:
I recently had an ELISA blood test done and found that I showed a strong reaction to lemons (among many other things). But my question is: do I need to stay away from anything scented with lemons or lemongrass? I know that I can't ingest anything with lemon in it.

My symptoms when exposed: rash, raspy voice, chest tightness and sob.

Thank you for your help.
Debbie

sgbl88 responded:
Hi Debbie,

I am sorry to here about that, but I am happy that you finally found something concrete!

With your history, I would probably stay away from anything citrus for a long time. After your system recovers, you may try some thing if you want, but heal first.

Take care and
God bless.

Sonya
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end... Ye shall seek me, and find [me]

deluxehd replied to sgbl88's response:
Thank you Sonya. My results indicated food additives/preservatives which make a lot of sense. And some strange allergies. We are still sorting things out and trying to undertand everything. A latex allergy showed up and I had no clue. The confusing part is that the reaction may take place immediately or be delayed which makes it difficult to pinpoint. It's all a learning experience. But I am so thankful to be doing as well as I am.

Hope you are doing well. Take care.
Debbie