Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
HIves returned:(
AnjaLina9 posted:
After being diagnosed last year with chronic hives I went through what most of you did, test after test, antihistamines, trying one medication after the other, swelling of the face, legs.,, and so much more. After 6 months of suffering, I watched a documentary on Netflix called "Forks over Knives". Watching that video was a really eye opener. I started a 30 day juice fasting with fruits and vegetable. Besides losing the weight I had gained from the cortisone medications that doctors had prescribed, the hives went away completely. No more medications, no more itching or pain!! I couldn't believe it and was truly grateful. For 6 months I was hive free, but a few weeks ago little by little the hives returned. I started juicing again but so far the hives keep getting worse. I am not sure anymore whether the juicing helped me. I have read some of your posts and will try some of the remedies. Please keep posting of any thing that helped you with the hives.

LadyCath responded:
Could be a tomato allergy. I have one and I also get hives. Try it and see if that is the case. I am no doctor but its a shot.

Helpful Tips

Medications
Check your computer or smart phone before you pay for a Prescribed drug. Your MD does not know the "inactive" ingredients" the computer can ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Asthma and Allergies Center