Skip to content
hard time dealing with allergic rhinitis
An_246615 posted:
greetings to everyone..im hoping somebody could help me regarding my long time suffering from rhinitis..ive tried almost all OTC medications..there is one that relieves me well-antihistamine..ive been taking this kind for years now since i started suffering 1993.my question is this: is there any side effects that could affect my health as i grow older because of prolong use of antihistamine? im regularly taking 1 tab 25mg every night..most friends told that it could also lower testosterone production in men.how true? should i continue taking at night? coz if i dont, whole day would be a disaster for me..pls advise..thanks

Aqua14 responded:
What's the name of the medication (either brand or generic name) you are taking? Without knowing that no one can really weigh in with thoughts. Thanks. Judy
It's never too late to be what you might have been. ~ George Eliot. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

red1122 replied to Aqua14's response:
thanks for your reply judy..i forgot to say its diphenhydramineHCL, benadryl

flashmaster responded:
Follow this URL for more info on chronic sinus problems:
http://markstengler.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/chronic_sinus.pdf

Helpful Tips

Herbal health care product
Herbs Solutions By Nature is just the right destination for all those who have been looking for a herbal cure to their relevant disease. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Asthma and Allergies Center