Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Reccuring hives in 3 year old & new symptoms
ohnolo posted:
My three year old daughter has had hives for the past 3 months. She's been to the emergency room three times and has seen the doctor multiple times. Her pediatrician thinks it is milk so we put her on soy and label read closely now. However, the hives aren't starting to go away like they said they would. She's gone through an entire 8oz bottle of kids benadryl in about 3 weeks. Some of the hives are giving her bruises but this morning the most oddest thing appeared all over her body, it looks like she has patches of hickies! Absolutely looks different than bruises. you can see the little blood dots at the top of her skin, like hickies all over her body. I'm at such a loss. The hives giving bruises & now this? She was in tears and said the spots hurt. [br>[br>Could she be allergic to something else? What's going on? agh! Someone please help.

Helpful Tips

Eczema CareExpert
Emerging research has shown that skin barrier dysfunction plays a central role in atopic dermatitis. Both the involved skin and even the ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 34 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Asthma and Allergies Center