Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
DNA testing for allergies
APAVLOVIC posted:
I found this website that claims they can test your dna through a hair sample to see what intolerance you have to 600 food and non food items. I can't find any information online on whether this is even possible. This is the address http://www.testyourintoleranceusa.com/
Any information would be a huge help. I'm not covered under any insurance and don't have the money to see a doctor but i'm trying to reduce my add symptoms and have noticed a big improvement avoiding gluten, dairy, and artificial colors. If they really can do tests like this one it would really help to know if there is anything else i should be avoiding.

Aqua14 responded:
This is a scam; save your money. Neither food allergy nor food intolerance is diagnosed via DNA analysis.
It's never too late to be what you might have been. ~ George Eliot. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Helpful Tips

Herbal health care product
Herbs Solutions By Nature is just the right destination for all those who have been looking for a herbal cure to their relevant disease. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Asthma and Allergies Center