Skip to content
facial swelling
biglance85 posted:
am a 27 year old white male, friday of last week i woke up with 3 little pimple feeling bumps on the back of my head i scratched them all day they started swelling almost like a mesquito bite i figured after i sleep the swelling would be down some... well it got mu ch worse and started spreading over the back of my head and my ear was getting more itchy almost unbearable then over a couple more days pain in my neck and right shoulder so a friend gave me some antibiotics (doxycyline) the ear swelling went down and so has most of the back of my head but this morning i woke up and my eyes are almost swollen shut i went to the ER they gave me an IV of something chloride and did no test but said they are treating it as a bacterial infection caused from staph so i picked up my prescriptions and went home and took a nap and woke up 2 hours later and now my eyes are a bit worse and bottom lips a really swollen i have never been allergic to anything as far as i know but id really like to know what yall think. thanks you

Helpful Tips

Medications
Check your computer or smart phone before you pay for a Prescribed drug. Your MD does not know the "inactive" ingredients" the computer can ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Asthma and Allergies Center