Skip to content
How do I get treated for hernia when my allergies won`t allow me to go to hospital?
Liesel12 posted:
I have a hernia, but because I have multiple chemical sensitivities I am unable to attend my hospital because of all the chemicals in there. I am housebound because of my chemical allergies, I am unable to go to the doctors because of the same problem, but he visits me. He doesn`t know what to do either. Does anyone have any experience of this or advice on what to do? Thanks

Helpful Tips

Tip: safe use of epinephrine auto-injectorsExpert
For patients with allergic diseases that place them at risk for severe allergic reactions or anaphylaxis, epinephrine autoinjectors are an ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 27 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Asthma and Allergies Center