Skip to content
Allergy to Neural Transmitter implant???!!!!
Chuckaholic posted:
Hello,
I suffer from chronic low back pain. In 2010 I had a disk fusion s-1 ~ L-4 i think. As a result I had a serious Staff infection that took a week of hospitalized IV anti biotic treatment.
Earlier this year I had a Neural Stimulator installed and have had reoccurring flu like symptoms. First the Dr placed the device to deeply in my back and I could not keep it charged. I then had her place it lower on my hip inn order to charge it.
Since I had the staples removed from the second surgery, I am feeling flu like symptoms and keep having low grade fevers. I've gone through multiple antibiotic treatments. Yet I still feel like crud constantly. I am scheduled to have the device removed in a couple of weeks.
Any thoughts and or advice on what this may be.
Short of going to KFC and sacrificing a bucket of chicken to the stimulation gods, what should be my next move?

Helpful Tips

Eczema CareExpert
Emerging research has shown that skin barrier dysfunction plays a central role in atopic dermatitis. Both the involved skin and even the ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 34 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Asthma and Allergies Center