Everyone has different reactions and is also allergic to different substances. What are some natural strategy to allergies?
christinehoward2013 posted:
My real question is how to deal with environmentally friendly or seasonal allergies? I am aware that such things as mold, pollen, and dirt can be triggers. It seems to me these are harder to prevent because i is able to keep my home and also make use of an air purifier, but I am unable to control these allergens outside and anywhere else that we go. At all like me from my home more than We are in it, this looks like it could be a problem. I've struggled with seasonal allergies like a kid as well as had asthma. The classic symptoms for example runny nose, itchy throat, come several times a year and try to vanish entirely right after days of clariton. I was wondering what the best long lasting treatment solutions are to assist with tics and overall health? Allergy shots? Regular anti-histamine use? Daily Quercetin? Thanks ahead of time!

Aqua14 responded:
In my experience, starting allergy shots was the best decision for a long-lasting treatment for my allergies and asthma.

That, plus taking my allergy and asthma meds every day, has been very effective for me. I've read a lot about allergies and one point that is repeatedly stressed in many allergy articles is that it's very important to try and PREVENT allergy and asthma attacks, because once they start it takes a lot more medicine to calm down the reaction. So by taking my allergy and asthma meds daily I am able to prevent attacks.

When my allergies were bad, before shots, I would also consult the daily pollen and mold count and try not to go outside on high pollen or mold days. There are dozens of other tips that you can find just by reading a lot of allergy articles.

Hopefully these thoughts are helpful to you. Take care and good luck. Judy
It's never too late to be what you might have been. ~ George Eliot. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.