Skip to content
Allergic flare-up about once a week, all year long
randyelkc posted:
Last 24-36 hours and like clockwork about once a week. Allergy test reported allergic to pet dander, dust mites, and one mold but the doctor saw no major reaction. I have a cat and a dog. Mainly, it's the year round consistency that confuses me.

Take the Poll

Does anybody suffer in similar fashion? Have you found a solution? Over the counter meds don't seem to help at all.
  • what?
  • I
  • don't
  • understand
  • this section!
vote
View Poll Results

sgbl88 responded:
Hi, I was recently tested for Mast Cell Activation Disease/Disorder. You may want to talk to your allergist about this. It causes random unexplained release of histamine causing symptoms similar to systemic allergic reactions. It can also cause random anaphalaxis.

I hope that helps. Take care
God bless
Sonya
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end... Ye shall seek me, and find [me]

Helpful Tips

Medications
Check your computer or smart phone before you pay for a Prescribed drug. Your MD does not know the "inactive" ingredients" the computer can ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Asthma and Allergies Center