Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

People are Allergic to me
    jincd500 posted:
    I also have this PATM thing. In my case, I've been sad about my life for a long time and on a side note, I'm the son of immigrants, and never felt right in my own body speaking the English tongue. So I just assumed all of this dissatisfaction turned into PATM a year ago. I try to avoid large groups because thats when I hear them most out of people and get nervous. In one on one interaction it doesn't seem to appear. Things like airplanes and waiting rooms are things I try to avoid. But even in these situations I keep my faith in Jesus focus on the parts of my body that he seems to be revealing to be or where I feel the anxiety.

I really hope for this to go away, but i know that even if it does i'll be dissatisfied with a million other things in life.

Helpful Tips

Eczema CareExpert
    Emerging research has shown that skin barrier dysfunction plays a central role in atopic dermatitis. Both the involved skin and even the ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    26 of 36 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Asthma and Allergies Center