Skip to content
People are Allergic to me
jincd500 posted:
I also have this PATM thing. In my case, I've been sad about my life for a long time and on a side note, I'm the son of immigrants, and never felt right in my own body speaking the English tongue. So I just assumed all of this dissatisfaction turned into PATM a year ago. I try to avoid large groups because thats when I hear them most out of people and get nervous. In one on one interaction it doesn't seem to appear. Things like airplanes and waiting rooms are things I try to avoid. But even in these situations I keep my faith in Jesus focus on the parts of my body that he seems to be revealing to be or where I feel the anxiety.

I really hope for this to go away, but i know that even if it does i'll be dissatisfied with a million other things in life.

Helpful Tips

Relief for urticaria
I had suffered from hives for six years until one doctor (an allergist) finally discovered that it was chronic urticaria. I am allergic to ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Asthma and Allergies Center