Skip to content
itching all over the body without rash or cause
Momseyhawk posted:
I would also advice getting checked for scabies. My son had this rash all over his body and we thought it was from an acne medication he was taking, so he was given prednisone. That helped for a little while, but then the rash got really bad and he found out a friend of his who he had stayed the night with had scabies and had the exact same rash and horrible itch as him. The doctor gave him the cream to put on for 8-14 hours, then rinse off. The bad thing was that the itching was still horrible & the antihistamines(sp) for the itching helped a little but made him do nothing but sleep-not good when he's in high school. So, my friend told me about a cream her father used for shingles. So, I decided to try it and guess what? IT WORKED!!! It's called CHIGGEREX! It's found by the poison ivy treatments and lice treatments. I got it at Walmart and it's cheap. He said it still itches a little, but nothing like before. I highly recommend you get this to at least help with the itch part. Good luck figuring out what you have:(

Helpful Tips

Medications
Check your computer or smart phone before you pay for a Prescribed drug. Your MD does not know the "inactive" ingredients" the computer can ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Asthma and Allergies Center