Skip to content
Eye bags - does it ever go away?
DaveChapelle posted:
I am wondering if anyone had under eye bags for extended periods (like several months) and then have it go away, either with treatment or naturally? [br>[br>Please note I am not talking about the temporary morning puffiness from lack of sleep or too much drinking/partying, those can be remedied by short term solutions like cold compress, tea bags, cucumbers, etc. I have tried those and it doesn't work for me. [br>[br>What happened was about 3 months ago, all of a sudden I started getting under eye bags. I am perfectly healthy and just had a physical 6 months ago with clean bill of health. I exercise on a regular basis. I don't particular watch what I eat, but I got tested for food allergies and all came back negative. I sleep well, no problems. I do have minor stuffy/runny nose/sinus issues and itchy eyes once in a while, however it never bothered me much and please note I NEVER had puffy eye bags before. I am 32 years old.[br>[br>I went to the docs (dermatologist and also allergist) and asked if I was getting old and it's permanent thing...and if the eye bags are due to aging then why is it all of a sudden and not more gradual. They all laughed and said it's probably seasonal allergies, no big deal. I live in California and supposedly it's really bad this year. Doc prescribed dymista (alllergy med) and my sinuses have been super clear for 2 months now, never breathed better in my life. So my sinuses are good, however puffy eye still persist without any signs of diminishing. [br>[br>Since the puffy eye bags are the reason I went to the docs in the first place, I am getting worried that it will never get fixed. I definitely would want to avoid surgery if possible, especially since it's only been 3 months. [br>[br>So my question is, has anyone ever had puffy under eye bags, consistently for several months, and then have it go away completely? Or am I screwed and its here to stay? [br>[br>Thanks for all your help.

Helpful Tips

Herbal health care product
Herbs Solutions By Nature is just the right destination for all those who have been looking for a herbal cure to their relevant disease. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Asthma and Allergies Center