Skip to content
I don't know what I'm allergic to!
tbabs25 posted:
For 3 weeks I have been itching all over. I have been to urgent care and the e.r. and they prescribed me prednisone. it makes me extremely irritable and at first it was clearing up the rash so when I got down to taking one pill a day I stopped taking it. now the rash is back and I'm itching even worse. I have taken all kinds of allergy medicine that doesn't seem to do anything at all. I have also been using fragrance free lotions and taking oatmeal baths. I have never been allergic to anything and I'm not sure if I'm even having an allergic reaction since none of the medicine is working. Does anyone know what else it could be?

Josh_Chicago responded:
I have had an almost identical experience and am getting toward the end of my step-down dosage of Methylprednisolone. Worried that when it runs out, the hives will come back, and I'll still have no idea what's causing it. Please let me know if you figure out what's bringing it on!

Helpful Tips

Herbal health care product
Herbs Solutions By Nature is just the right destination for all those who have been looking for a herbal cure to their relevant disease. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Asthma and Allergies Center