Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
AAT question and feedback
Eric0709 posted:
Hi everyone,
I'm just starting the AAT treatment after struggling for years from allergies living in the Maryland/DC metro area. I suffer from the typical airborne allergens (dust/mites/pollen/grass/trees# as well as some chemical sensitivities like dryer sheets and some food allergies like corn and milk products which are kind of hard to avoid, especially corn #it's in like everything#. I started my treatments on June 21st, 2013 #about a week ago#. Thus far the practitioner has treated #pollen/mold/dust/dust mites/trees# Items pending on my list are #grass/cat dander/dog dander/dryer sheets and the food items#

Bc I'm still in the process of addressing my allergens its sort of difficult to tell if the treatments are working or not. I hesitated to do the treatments b/c I found it difficult to rationalize how the AAT software works via a signal through meridians in the body, plus the hefty cost for the treatment #why can't the price be more affordable anyway#?. For those particular reasons, I waited over 2 years to follow through with the first treatment. Due to the fact that I really want to stay on the east coast #family/job# I decided to bite the bullet and go head in and so I'm now in the middle of getting everything done. I'll be sure to report back my findings...

Question...
One piece that's missing from the reviews and blogs that I've read thus far are the pre and post allergy tests #from allergist# to show via traditional western medicine that the AAT approach does indeed work. Has anyone ever returned back to their allergist to redo their allergy test to see if the results correlate with their marked improvement in terms of how they feel. I would imagine the post test would show little to no allergic reaction to the substances they were allergic too prior.

I currently have my allergy tests from my allergist and they show extreme sensitives to the above mentioned items. I'm curious to redo my tests sometime in the next 3 months #after I finish the pending AAT items ) to see how the scores compare. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated if anyone thought about doing this.

Thanks

Eric

Helpful Tips

Herbal health care product
Herbs Solutions By Nature is just the right destination for all those who have been looking for a herbal cure to their relevant disease. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Asthma and Allergies Center