Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Allergies all my life.... but now I'm starting to doubt it's allergies?
An_252730 posted:
My parents both get allergies. These types of allergies come with symptoms such as runny nose and sneezing, and it's usually because of dust or pollen [so smell-related allergies>.

However, I've noticed that every time I stay in a place with A/C [School Campus, Starbucks... etc> I notice that I get allergies.

The weird part is that no matter what type of allergy medication I take, I can't seem to stop sneezing/having a runny nose, etc.
I've taken over-the-counter [expensive types> of allergy medication, and none of them seem to work.

Recently I found out that a co-worker had to be transferred to another place because she couldn't handle the coldness of the A/C because of low iron... or something like that.

What exactly do I have, would it be the same thing? I'm planning to go visit the doctor but I thought I'd ask here first to have more information about what could be the cause of my "allergies"...

Take the Poll

Do I have allergies.
  • Yes (but something else too?)
  • Yes, its just allergies though.
  • No. (I'll give you more information if I can)
vote
View Poll Results

Helpful Tips

Herbal health care product
Herbs Solutions By Nature is just the right destination for all those who have been looking for a herbal cure to their relevant disease. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Asthma and Allergies Center