Skip to content
Husband is PhD Medicinal Chem
whalenk posted:
Hi guys,

You are describing a problem that my husband has developed this year. He is a biochemist, organic chemist, medicinal chemist. So, we are reading up on this and trying quite a few solutions. My question for you guys is complicated... Who has elevated IgE counts? This is something you should be able to get with your blood work. Also, who has tried Sulfasalazine? Tom tried it, but it started to shut down his liver. He is fine now, but the wheels are beginning to return.


Helpful Tips

smoking main cause for it, stop it problem will go
my name is Ahmad and i am 37 years old. I visited different ENT's, got CTSCAN and even checked myself with dozen chest doctors. I am ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Asthma and Allergies Center