Skip to content
No relief from mucus and phlegm since the past 4 months
smoosabhai posted:
Hello,

I have been suffering from excessive secretion of mucus and phlegm since the past 4 months. Have changed doctors continuously but it seems no one can get a proper diagnosis. Someone says its allergies, some say it viral, some say it bronchitis, etc. I have taken mild to strongest antibiotics but none seem to help. Also got an xray done to test for pneumonia but that came out negative.

I keep retching and throwing up every morning. My body gets really tired after throwing up. It seems I get well for a couple of days then I fall sick again for weeks at a stretch with fever, cough, cold, mucus and phlegm.

I am really frustrated and now seem to be developing depression because of this. Can anyone help me or has any advice?

Helpful Tips

Herbal health care product
Herbs Solutions By Nature is just the right destination for all those who have been looking for a herbal cure to their relevant disease. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Asthma and Allergies Center