Scented Allergen
avatar
An_255141 posted:
Whenever I'm near a smoker, scented candle, someone with any sort of body spray, or air freshener, I can't breathe, I'm light headed, and I have a slight problem seeing (I have almost had to go to the hospital several times due to this). I have an inhaler that works pretty good under the circumstances. My real problem though is, how to explain this to people so they understand the severity of it without me having to actually have an attack. Usually, when I explain it, people just think I'm being dramatic and egging for attention. I'm only in high school now and I've had a hard enough time dealing with this, but I'm worried that I may have to go to the hospital eventually due to this as I move on to college and such. Any advice would be great and much appreciated.
Reply