Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Disscution
stalgiasta posted:
I will continue on this thread with more information.

I'd like to thank everyone here for your contributions made and the hope you've all provided in that we're not alone, certainly not, and that there are people who will respond, people who care, people like us... One thing that i know very-well involved in this is the substantiation of emotion. by dwelling deep inside your thoughts, you may become confused and may not have anybody to turn to and as a result, you will create depreciation in perception of realization.

That's where you need to let it out. We can do that here, because we're humans and we will - we give life to hope and so forth; we will sit down and talk.

I believe everyone here - if you believe that this is to do with physical factors and/or mental stability, then it is.
I want to give you hope for continuation in the fruition of life, not hope to break - after all, you're your strongest nemesis and hero, you can get rid of one, or the other or both, or... you can accept both. I think there are two sides. What ever this means, whoever is there to believe it, whether humanity has never realized this - we can fight with more than our own body, we can utilise our will to our full extent, but if we have to, we will because there are more paths of live, the diversity, the waterfall of imagination; if we want to, we should think we can because you are you and i am me. Get it? We're here for each other but also for ourselves! Fantastic. So, please don't forget what matters.

Helpful Tips

Medications
Check your computer or smart phone before you pay for a Prescribed drug. Your MD does not know the "inactive" ingredients" the computer can ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Asthma and Allergies Center