Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Severe Hives
JoyfullyJ posted:
I had hives for the first time 08-09-02 and they lasted for 3 years, I went to an allergist and they said I was not allergic to anything. They said sorry deal with it. So I did for many years trying Allegra, Zyrtec, benadryl and even predisone (bad stuff). Went to a Natural Path they gave me expensive meds and they did not work. Most of the time these meds did not work so I suffered a long time. After 3 years I went off Allegra and they went away, well THEY ARE BACK since 07-06-08 and they are bad again. Now I am on Zyzal and not to happy with side effects. Does anybody have any suggestions.......Has anybody tried Oxyhives... Never done this support thing, my family is laughing at me telling this story ha ha (they are very supportive and humor has helped me)

Wfwoodley responded:
Hi JoyfullJ I am in the same predicament. I have been itching for years with hives also. I have been to so many dermatologist that I am tired of going. They don't know what causes the itch, so I stopped going and I take Benadryl , it helps sometimes, but even when I take it everyday the itch doesnt stop. One of the dermatologist that I went to gave me Clobex lotion, which helped but you can only take it for 4 weeks because it's a steroid. What is Oxyhives? Can u buy it over the counter.

jhnjohn responded:
Yes , it is really panic situation when skin gets affected by Hives. It cause redness and gets swelling all the time.It look ugly and I was looked and apply everything to get rid of it but nothing worked. Thanks to Oxyhives.

http://Urticaria.oxyhiveshivestreatment.com

Helpful Tips

Herbal health care product
Herbs Solutions By Nature is just the right destination for all those who have been looking for a herbal cure to their relevant disease. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Asthma and Allergies Center