Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
ingesting poison ivy
avatar
meredith769 posted:
my nin year old daughter ate some poison ivy leaves, why i do not know but she did , do i need to do something about it besides tell her not to do it again
Was this Helpful?
7 of 14 found this helpful
Reply
 
avatar
sgbl88 responded:
I suggest you call her dr. I would suspect that she will have a good case of poison ivy at least on her lips (possibly systemic), and she will learn to be very careful with what she puts in her mouth the hard way. I do feel sorry for her with school starting. She will probably have a rough first part of the school year.

Sonya
Sonya http://exchanges.webmd.com/fragrance-and-odor-issues http://exchanges.webmd.com/pediatric-asthma-parent-support http://exchanges.webmd.com/politics-and-health-debate-exchange


Helpful Tips

regain you taste and smell
I lost my sense of taste and smell 4 years ago and have had multiple operations as well as daily flushed my nose with Pulmacort . My doctor ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Asthma and Allergies Center