Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
the next two months cannot come quicker...
faliensiu posted:
Hi all,

Just introducing myself here... I'm 26, married 4 months, living together almost a year, and together for 6 years. Now, we have talked about it and are now ready to start a family -- and here I am reading up and preparing as much as I can.

The plan, as per my doc, is to get off the BCP a couple of moths before, which is this month (just started this BCPs this past weekend), start taking prenatal vitamins right after this pack is done, and start the baby dance in November.

As patient as I can be, and I am, these couple of months have gone by slowly and these two to come seem so far away......

Thanks for reading
FirstPrevious12NextLast

BabyLovesPrada responded:
Hey there, Welcome! this board is a little slow but now that there is "freshmeat" LOL I am sure it will pick up!

faliensiu replied to BabyLovesPrada's response:
LOL and Thank you!

BabyLovesPrada replied to faliensiu's response:
I will be taking a test tonight, some of my girls feel that I should and since they ahve kids and I don't, they are the experts!! LOL I have been TTC now for 2 months and would be SOOOOO shocked if I got KUed already! I was on BC for years and years, so we shall see! I will def post tomorrow!

ooh ok... I will have you in my prayers/dreams tonight and (as I've read here -->) sprinkle some baby dust...

mrslee97658 responded:
Welcome, I too will be doing the baby dance in November. I was pregnant recently and ended up having a m/c at 9 weeks. I had to have a D&C so no baby dancing for us for at least 3 months. But November will be 2 months so I think we will be ok to try again by then. GL and lots of baby dust to you.
(Me)Ruth (26), DH Steve (42), DS1 Tavion(10),DD Shakayla(7),DS2 Brandon(4), DS3 Kobie(3) and m/c 8/21/10 hoping to ttc again soon.

LOL, thank you hun! well it was negative, but thats ok! more baby dancing for us!!!! Thanks for the "sprinkle", heres some back at ya!!!

faliensiu replied to mrslee97658's response:
woohoo... hopefully it'll work out for the both of us! (and I'm sorry for your loss)

I actually just found out that I will be traveling a few days after my 'predicted fertility' dates...so right now I'm kind of feeling some pressure. I'm on my last week of BCPs and everything is hanging really on when I get my Sept and Oct monthly visit... Hopefully, if it's all on predicted dates it will work out... I was hoping to just have fun with this but now I think I can't help but be a little worried and stressed when November hits!

******BABY DUST!!! BABY DUST!!!!******

thank you!

I started taking the prenatal vitamins and, although it may sound silly, I got excited taking this simple (yet big) step! I told my hubby and he just gave me a smile and a hug...

Its not silly at all!!!! It was fun for me to go buy them! LOL I remember i called DH at work from the Grocery store LOL to tell him I found some organic ones on sale!!!! and I keep a bottle of them at home and at work just in case LOL (god forbid I miss one and I am not even PG yet ) LOL, I am the type of person who needs to get into a routine otherwise I will forget!

mrslee97658 replied to BabyLovesPrada's response:
I need to start taking them again.....we weren't going to start trying and we aren't officially trying but we aren't being too careful either. We figure it will be in god's hands and who are we to control his will.
(Me)Ruth (26), DH Steve (42), DS1 Tavion(10),DD Shakayla(7),DS2 Brandon(4), DS3 Kobie(3) and m/c 8/21/10 hoping to ttc again soon.

LOL and thanks!

Actually, I'm probably going to do the same, I've already forgotten twice and I had to take them that night...I've been taking the Rainbow Light Prenatal One after breakfast and so far I like them, they haven't bothered me one bit.

I am taking Rainbow light too Prenatal one too, are all prenatals that big? LOL

We are testing again tomorrow night, still no AF

mrslee97658 replied to BabyLovesPrada's response:
yes all prenatals are that big lol. If you find that you can't take them though my docs told me 2 flintstones vitamins work just as well

I did hear/read they were pretty big and too big for some women, but they're actually exactly like my women's vitamin that I was taking previously (taste and size) so it was an easy adjustment for me.

From the research I did, some prenatal vitamins come smaller but you have to have a several small ones. I rather do the one. So it's a matter of preference...

****** baby dust to you ******

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 26 yrs old, I have been married for 4 months although we have been living together almost a year, and were a couple for all of 6 years before ...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!