Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Hmmph.....
mrslee97658 posted:
Usually it is so easy for me to get knocked up lol but it seems the more we actually try as opposed to just not thinking about it the harder it is to actually conceive. I am officially on C3 CD2 since my m/c in August. I am getting frustrated though cuz I thought I was pregnant again this month. I had all of the symptoms but it just turned out to be symptoms of PMS ( I even had what I thought was morning sickness, and I got sick a couple of times I want to use OPK's but I don't think DH is up for that cuz I think he feels it will happen when the time is right. But I would like to know if I am even ovulating? KWIM?
(Me)Ruth (26), DH Steve (42), DS1 Tavion(10),DD Shakayla(7),DS2 Brandon(4), DS3 Kobie(3) and m/c 8/21/10 hoping to ttc again soon.

stephs_3_kidz responded:
Is this the first month you TTC since your miscarriage?

Don't feel discouraged, even people who can obviously have children can still under normal circumstances take up to a year to get pregnant before getting concerned.

Did you explain to DH that the OPKs only tell you IF you are ovulating? Maybe will give you some peace of mind if nothing else?

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 26 yrs old, I have been married for 4 months although we have been living together almost a year, and were a couple for all of 6 years before ...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.