Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

All communities will be placed in read-only mode (you will be able to see and search for posts but not start or reply to discussions) as we conduct maintenance. We will make another announcement when posting is re-opened. Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

stephs_3_kidz posted:
I keep looking for you and an update but you're nowhere around!

Is everything ok?
ImMe26 responded:
The last I heard, she had a whole lot of new trainees in her office and couldnt grab a second to post or respond much...I know she works in the Insurance she is probably really busy...B-fly is to and said that could be around right now...also she doesnt have a home computer...

I keep waiting for an update too!!
stephs_3_kidz replied to ImMe26's response:
Thanks, ImMe.

I'm hoping and praying for a little BLP Jr. sometime soon. I think she'd be an awesome Mommy.
ImMe26 replied to stephs_3_kidz's response:
I think so too!!! From what I know about her she is amazing!
BabyLovesPrada responded:

OMG, I have missed ya! how the he!! are you?!?!?!? what is new with the family? has it improved at all witht the medical issue?

I have thought about ya, and have kept your family in my prayers
BabyLovesPrada replied to ImMe26's response:
Thats exatly right Tor, I get a promotion about a month and a half ago and I have been training and managing 11 temps who have questions every two seconds and I am so busy that I just do not have the time to catch up, I work 12-8 ET now on Mondays and Tuesdays and hope to get on more, no kiddo's yet, but we are working opposite schedules and have very little alone time.
BabyLovesPrada replied to stephs_3_kidz's response:
Thanks Steph!
BabyLovesPrada replied to ImMe26's response:
Thanks Tor!
BabyLovesPrada replied to BabyLovesPrada's response:
Steph, email me @

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a 29 year old homemaker. My husband is active duty military. We have two beautiful girls. Hailey, who's 12 (from a previous relationship) ...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.