Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
BLP?
stephs_3_kidz posted:
I keep looking for you and an update but you're nowhere around!

Is everything ok?

ImMe26 responded:
The last I heard, she had a whole lot of new trainees in her office and couldnt grab a second to post or respond much...I know she works in the Insurance field...so she is probably really busy...B-fly is to and said that could be around right now...also she doesnt have a home computer...

I keep waiting for an update too!!

stephs_3_kidz replied to ImMe26's response:
Thanks, ImMe.

I'm hoping and praying for a little BLP Jr. sometime soon. I think she'd be an awesome Mommy.

ImMe26 replied to stephs_3_kidz's response:
I think so too!!! From what I know about her she is amazing!

BabyLovesPrada responded:
STEPH!!!!!!!!

OMG, I have missed ya! how the he!! are you?!?!?!? what is new with the family? has it improved at all witht the medical issue?

I have thought about ya, and have kept your family in my prayers

BabyLovesPrada replied to ImMe26's response:
Thats exatly right Tor, I get a promotion about a month and a half ago and I have been training and managing 11 temps who have questions every two seconds and I am so busy that I just do not have the time to catch up, I work 12-8 ET now on Mondays and Tuesdays and hope to get on more, no kiddo's yet, but we are working opposite schedules and have very little alone time.

BabyLovesPrada replied to stephs_3_kidz's response:
Thanks Steph!

BabyLovesPrada replied to ImMe26's response:
Thanks Tor!

BabyLovesPrada replied to BabyLovesPrada's response:
Steph, email me @ obrwmd@yahoo.com

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hey there I am a 34 year old Insurance Broker from MA, I got married in June 2009 to the Coolest person ever! He is 31 and a Prep School Football coac...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!