Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I'm Gonna Live My Life Out Loud (part 2)
floridapoolbum posted:
After checking <Congress.Org> (a marvelous site), I sent an e-mail about the Stem Cell Research Advancement Act, stating that we must fund the use Stem Cells to aid in the research for Alzheimer's, Parkinson's and all of the other diseases that would benefit from such research to my Senator's (S. 3766) and Congressman (H.R. 4808). I came up with a slogan, too! "Support Government Funding for Stem Cell Research, the life you save may be your own!"

I am already thinking about what I am going to put on my BUCKET LIST, the list of things to do before you kick the bucket. Fasten your seat belts everybody, because we are in for one hell of a ride!

Wendy12345678 responded:
I had my third son very recently and was given the option to donate our cord blood for research and what not. Seems like a great new option.

Featuring Experts

Judith L. London, Ph.D. announces the publication of her second book, Support for Alzheimer's and Dementia Caregivers: The Unsung Heroes , with...More

Helpful Tips

"Outsmart Your Genes"--a MUST READ!
I read "Outsmart Your Genes" by Brandon Colby MD and it was such an empowering read. I have been looking for other publications by this ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 18 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.