Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
December Check-In
Judith L London, PhD posted:
Hi Everybody,

It's time for a December check-in.

You have survived Thanksgiving so now the challenge of the holidays lies before you. I am relieved to have finished my holiday plans. For many of you, just finding the time is a challenge in itself. If you are wondering what gift you may request from your friends or relatives, how about the gift of time to relieve you of the caregiving burden. If you have Alzheimer's, you could ask a friend or relative to take you out for coffee or visit you.

There are so many ways to join in the holiday spirit - and it doesn't cost anyone anyone cent.

Come share your December with us,
Judy

Byroney_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hello Everyone!

I want to send my everlasting thoughts of support to all of you. For the last four years, the genuine caring and compassion shared in this community has awed and humbled me.

However, I'm moving to a new position and so I won't be your moderator any longer. I leave you in the good hands of Olivia, along with the wonderful Judy London.

Thank you to Carol, Dave, Ruth, Marilyn, Odie, Judy, and everyone else for being a part of this wonderful community. If you celebrate the Holidays, I wish you a warm and wonderful one.

I'll miss you all!

Byroney
Life isn't a matter of milestones but of moments. - Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy

cjh1203 replied to Byroney_WebMD_Staff's response:
Byroney, I'm really going to miss you! You've always been so compassionate and supportive of everyone here, and your good humor has often helped lighten the spirit of the board.

Have a wonderful holiday, and best of luck in your new position.

(I'll miss seeing your horse here, too!)

Carol

cjh1203 responded:
Hello all.

I'm concerned that Ruth and I seem to have been the only ones here recently, and would love to hear from everyone else.

Dave, Odie, Marilyn -- hope you're all OK.

Carol

balmayne replied to cjh1203's response:
Hi Byroney, congratulations on your new position.

Hi Judy, glad to have you here. We will all learn to love you as a moderator.

I have not been around because I have had my identity stolen and I had to change my email address. I am no longer getting my watchlist news. To get it, I will have to re register. I do not want to do that.I will be dropping in from time to time.

Carol, do not worry, I am sure that the others will be with us next month. Everyone is busy this month.

Ruth

Featuring Experts

Judith L. London, Ph.D. announces the publication of her second book, Support for Alzheimer's and Dementia Caregivers: The Unsung Heroes , with...More

Helpful Tips

need tips- dad moving in with alzhemers
My dad is moving this weekend with Alzheimers any helpful tips or info would be helpful.. I wish I knew... More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 16 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.