Skip to content
Beenthere37 posted:
You need to have a DURABLE Power of Attorney for your husband. The DPA will be in effect if he becomes legally incompetent whereas the POA is not usable with someone who is incompetent.. Also, a Living Will for each of you. You need to consider all possibilities. Definitely contact the Alzheimer's Association. It is the oldest group in the country. If you have children, they need to know what is happening as well as other family members.

There is much more info. Google "Alzheimer's".

Featuring Experts

Judith L. London, Ph.D. announces the publication of her second book, Support for Alzheimer's and Dementia Caregivers: The Unsung Heroes , with...More

Helpful Tips

Alzheimer Awareness Week- Nurture IndependenceExpert
Today, July 12th, ends Alzheimer Awareness Week and it was more than coincidental that it coincided with July 4th, Independence Day. ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 25 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.