Skip to content
Includes Expert Content
Happy Palm Sunday!
davedsel57 posted:
To those that celebrate:

To those that do not celebrate, then just a very Happy Sunday to you!

Currently 39 degrees in WNY with rain. My one word comment for weather like this: OUCH!! Really bothers my chronic pain from arthritis and serious spine problems.

We moved my dad this past Thursday into his new assisted living facility. He is thrilled. This one offers more service for a lower fee, so it seems ideal. I believe I have finally found the right place for my dad.

Have a blessed and super Sunday, friends.
Click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings, Dave

cjh1203 responded:
Hi Dave-

Your weather sounds really miserable. I won't tell you what it's like here in Florida! I hope it warms up soon so you can feel better.

What great news about your father! Under the circumstances, he seems like he adapts incredibly well to change. I'm really glad that he's happy, and I know that makes you feel happy, too.

Have a good week.

Carol

2010guardian responded:
Hi Dave,
I'm so glad that you found a better place for your Dad.

The weather here in NE Ok. was 83 degrees. we planted grass seed today and looking forward to the rain. Easter Sunday is supposed to be clear. Such a beautiful picture and rememberances of our Lord. Thank you.

Kathy

Judith L London, PhD responded:
It's wonderful that you persevered and found such a good place for your father, Dave.

Have a Happy Easter,

Judy

Featuring Experts

Judith L. London, Ph.D. announces the publication of her second book, Support for Alzheimer's and Dementia Caregivers: The Unsung Heroes , with...More

Helpful Tips

SundowningExpert
Hi Everyone, I'm so gald to see that many of you find relief from sundowning after following the recommendations of your physician ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 13 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.