Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
My Dad's New Apartment
davedsel57 posted:
We are completely finished moving my dad into his apartment at the new assisted living facility. Yesterday we got a few last decorative items, got them there and are now totally done and he is thrilled. I thought I would share some photos of his new place here.

Living Room

My dad in his living room recliner

Kitchenette

Bed in bedroom

Window in bedroom

Bathroom

Click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings, Dave

cjh1203 responded:
Dave, what a great apartment! I'm really glad that you found such a good place for him and that he's happy there. You're so fortunate that he seems to roll with the punches so well. Has he always been a pretty easy-going guy?

Thanks for sharing the photos.

Carol

davedsel57 replied to cjh1203's response:
Hi, Carol.

No, my dad has always been pretty stubborn actually. I think now he realizes he needs our help and is trusting my wife and me fully for his care. I'm doing my best to make sure he does get the best care possible.

He has a beautiful place and we are very thankful.
Click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings, Dave

Featuring Experts

Judith L. London, Ph.D. announces the publication of her second book, Support for Alzheimer's and Dementia Caregivers: The Unsung Heroes , with...More

Helpful Tips

need tips- dad moving in with alzhemers
My dad is moving this weekend with Alzheimers any helpful tips or info would be helpful.. I wish I knew... More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 16 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.