Skip to content
May Check-in
Judith L London, PhD posted:
Hi Everyone,

It's time to think about a May check-in. Unbelievable that tomorrow is May 1st. I have been so busy these last few weeks and May will be no different. Surgery is on the agenda for someone close to me.

I am on a self- imposed deadline to make my second book, Support for Alzheimer's Caregivers - The Unsung Heroes, ready for the publisher.

Hope you are trying to take care of yourselves amid the stress you face and I will try to take my own advice.

We're in this together,

Judy

davedsel57 responded:
Happy May Day, everyone!

We are finally getting some dryer and warmer weather in WNY starting today. Right now it is only 47 and partly cloudy, but it should reach 65 today and 73 tomorrow.

Praying we all have a Marvelous May!
Click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings, Dave

cjh1203 responded:
Hi Judy. It still feels like a new year, and it's mind-boggling to think that we're only a few weeks from Memorial Day. I hope you'll let us know when your book is published. I'm sure it's been a huge amount of work and it will be a relief to get it finished. If I could choose one talent I'd love to have, it's writing, and I admire anyone who can do it well.

Dave, your weather in the next few days sounds wonderful! We've been in the low 80s, but there's been a nice breeze and not a lot of humidity, so it's really pleasant. Good dog park weather!

Hope we hear from everyone else -- I always look forward to hearing how everybody is doing. We haven't heard from Odie in quite a while, and I hope he'll be coming back.

Take care, everyone.

Carol

2010guardian responded:
Well, May is about 1/2 over already. I'm knee deep in cleaning, organizing etc. and making ready for a grandson's graduation party at my house next week.
Hubby, Ken, is so busy, I don't think he realizes how much he is walking around..
It's been cool and rainy here in Ok. We're eagerly waiting for our ID bracelets to be mailed to us.
Thank you, Judy and all the Caregiver helpers on this web site
Kathy

Featuring Experts

Judith L. London, Ph.D. announces the publication of her second book, Support for Alzheimer's and Dementia Caregivers: The Unsung Heroes , with...More

Helpful Tips

Alzheimer Awareness Week- Nurture IndependenceExpert
Today, July 12th, ends Alzheimer Awareness Week and it was more than coincidental that it coincided with July 4th, Independence Day. ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 25 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.