Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Alzheimers
An_245410 posted:
well to day has not been to bad. but he always thinks i do not like him his moods are good and bad. I just do not know what to do some times or most of it. I say the wrong thing and do the wrong thing. I need to know what to do. I guess i need help to know how to help him. I am not sure what i will do when the time comes to do something with him

Take the Poll

Need a friend.
  • I guess i need help to help him.
  • Need a friend
vote
View Poll Results

davedsel57 responded:
Hello.

Not really understanding your post and poll. While anonymous posting is allowed and preferred by some members of WebMD communities, if you have already posted using your screen name that would also help.

The bottom line is that any friend or family member needs our understanding, patience, love and support when they are dealing with Alzheimer's Disease.
Click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings, Dave

Featuring Experts

Judith L. London, Ph.D. announces the publication of her second book, Support for Alzheimer's and Dementia Caregivers: The Unsung Heroes , with...More

Helpful Tips

Help with Overseeeing a ShowerExpert
Hi Everyone, It is so important for caregivers to get some help early on especially when bathing and showering become a challenge. Whether ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 13 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.