Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Father's Day 2012
davedsel57 posted:

Greetings to all who are or have had fathers.

Today is also my dad's 82nd birthday. We are all (wonderful wife, both sons, my wife's parents and my dad) going out for an early dinner around 4 pm today at a favorite newer Greek restaurant in our area.

Have a blessed and super Sunday and enjoy!
Click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings, Dave

cjh1203 responded:
Happy Father's Day, Dave! And happy birthday to your dad. It sounds like you have a nice celebration planned.

My sister is cooking a leg of lamb for her husband's Father's Day dinner, so my husband and I will be going over there later.

I think about my dad often, but this is one of the days he's most on my mind. He's been gone for 14 years now, which is so hard to believe. I'm fortunate to have a lot of happy memories of him, though.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Carol

Featuring Experts

Judith L. London, Ph.D. announces the publication of her second book, Support for Alzheimer's and Dementia Caregivers: The Unsung Heroes , with...More

Helpful Tips

Alzheimer Awareness Week- Nurture IndependenceExpert
Today, July 12th, ends Alzheimer Awareness Week and it was more than coincidental that it coincided with July 4th, Independence Day. ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 25 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.