Skip to content
Happy New Year
Judith L London, PhD posted:
Hi Everyone,

Here it is January 1, 2013. Unbelievable, huh? On this day, I write a letter to myself outlining what I hope to accomplish in the next year. At the top of my list - to get my new book, Support for Alzheimer's and Dementia Caregoivers: The Unsung Heroes into print. Then, at the end of the year, I re-read the letter to myself that I wrote the year before to see how much I actually .did.

Perhaps you'd like to write a letter to yourself. I hope you include doing one good thing for yourself each day as one of your goals.

Hope this New Year brings you peace and happiness,
Judy

davedsel57 responded:
Happy New Year to you, Judy.

What an excellent idea. I may try that.

Thank you.
Click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings, Dave

cjh1203 responded:
That is a really good idea, Judy. Even though we're a week into the new year, it's not too late to do it!

Happy new year to all.

Carol

Featuring Experts

Judith L. London, Ph.D. announces the publication of her second book, Support for Alzheimer's and Dementia Caregivers: The Unsung Heroes , with...More

Helpful Tips

SundowningExpert
Hi Everyone, I'm so gald to see that many of you find relief from sundowning after following the recommendations of your physician ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 13 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.